Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Away for A While

So, I know I've been away from the blogging scene for a while, but I'm still super busy creating!  Recently, I've had the privilege of meeting and working with Sue Jacobs of Personal Style Image Consulting, and it's been a wonderful learning experience for me.  Sue has been working as an image consultant for many years, advising clients personally, as well as through radio, television, print, magazines and newspapers.  She is even teaching a Professional Presence course at Western in the Continuing Education department. 
Sue has inspired me and educated me on a more formal level when it comes to accessorizing.  Being a self-taught artist, I've missed the opportunity to learn some of these key components of wearing practical, professional attire. 
Even though I'm learning so much, I still have to get my jewelry fix.  I've been back in my workshop pumping out new designs every day.  It's my passion - it's what gets me excited every day.  As many of you know, I tend to lean toward pieces that are slightly big and chunky, yet wearable.  Let me know what you think.  Are you a conservative accessorizer or do you like something slightly crazy?




 





No comments:

Post a Comment