Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Spiked

What's seems to be really in right now are chains and a rocker vibe.  These tiny "spike" beads made me think "dog collar gone girly".  I thought of creating some kind of choker, but the bracelet is what transpired.  Oh, and I made earrings to match.  I have a question for all of you ladies (or men), though.  Do you like jewelry sets?  You know, the necklace with the matching earrings or bracelet?  Or, do you like buying individual pieces?  I'm seriously really curious, so please don't hesitate to leave me some feedback.  I've always sort of done individual pieces, but I know some women dig the sets.  Let me know your thoughts.  I'd love to hear them!





Below are the matching earrings!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my post over on Frock Stock's blog! I absolutely adore your jewelry creations. The spiked jewelry here is the perfect way to balance out my super girly clothes! I don't tend to buy jewelry in matching sets, but when I do end up with a set I tend to wear them separately.

    Hope you'll visit my blog! I love yours!
    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete