Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Cynthia Weber - dot Com

As mentioned in my earlier post, I'm super excited to be selling my jewelry on local Interior Decorator's beautiful website, www.cynthiaweber.com.  There is so much to love on that site, it's crazy!  Her talented husband creates beautiful wood burl bowls and wooden serving pieces.  I'm especially in love with these bowls - each piece is different and so unique. 


Her uncle happens to be the well-known and celebrated Canadian Artist, Peter Etril Snyder.  His paintings are just so inviting and beautiful.  They evoke a sense of peace and sentimental nostalgia.  This painting entitled, Outside a Garden Shop, is just one piece available on www.cynthiaweber.com



Anyone needing the experience and creativity of an extremely talented interior decorator should contact Cynthia with questions, comments, etc.  She even has an E-Design feature on her website, allowing you to select a package that best suits your needs!  http://cynthiaweber.com/e-design/

Cynthia had some very kind words to say about me and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with her.  She's so talented and creative herself!


I am so excited to have these beautiful pieces available at cynthiaweber.com. Carrie is talented, creative, fun and full of energy and all these attributes are reflected in her work.
The "Sea Swept collection" , an exclusive collection to my site, is perfect for spring & summer dressing.
I know it will be my "go to" collection this year!
Please take a few minutes to explore all of her wonderful pieces at cynthiaweber.com
Happy Shopping!
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment